Mark Sanderson Photography
Wedding and Portrait photography throughout, York, Yorkshire and the UK. Based in York our approach is modern and contemporary. Our Wedding photography not only records but conveys the whole mood and emotion of your wedding day and our portrait photography is relaxed and natural.
"Clients love working with us because we always deliver superb work, we're not bossy and we listen to our customers-but don't take our word for it, click the testimonials link on our site."
Through our huge experience of wedding and portrait photography, we have built up a portfolio consisting of hundreds of weddings at many different locations (within North, South, East, West Yorkshire and the rest of the UK). Candid reportage or artistic our approach to image making is very flexible.
Please view our online portfolio to see numerous examples of beautiful and eye catching wedding photography.
If you would like to find out more about our services, you can fill in the Enquiry Form We will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
You can also call and discuss your particular requirements directly. Every wedding is different and you will as a photographer I am very flexible in fitting in with your plans for your big day.
We are Happy to Answer Your Wedding Photography Questions - Contact Us.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions you may wish to ask, but if you have any additional questions just let us know. We are confident you will find our answers to your satisfaction.
- What type of style is your photography?
- What is your approach to shooting weddings?
- How many weddings covered as the photographer?
- Do you shoot in colour, black and white, or both?
- Do you shoot in 35 mm or digital format or both?
- Who will shot our wedding?
- Who will cover our wedding in case of an emergency?
- How do you determine price?
- On average how many hours do you spend at a wedding?
- Do you carry a backup for all equipment, cameras, flash, lenses, filters, batteries, cables, etc?
- Can we see an actual album of an entire wedding and if possible proofs of your last wedding shoot?
- Will we get to keep the negatives?
- Is the album included in the price?
- How many pictures will be taken and how many will we get to choose for our album?
- Do you have public liability insurance and indemnity?
- How long after the wedding will the album be ready?
- Do you cover the whole of Yorkshire, areas such as Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford and Huddersfield etc
We aim to develop good relationships with clients from day 1 and thus are able to create lovely expressive images with everyone feeling relaxed and at ease. Good photography if done correctly should be enjoyable to all concerned and it is our job to develop a good rapport with everybody in order to facilitate our goal of natural, fun and creative image making.
See our article on how to create great Wedding Images Click Here.
Also our tips on how to pick a Wedding Photographer Click Here.